View Single Post
Old 03-16-2008, 12:24 PM   #8
Suzy
2 Pups=Double Trouble!
Donating Member

YAY! I'm so glad it arrived! I was freaking out for a couple days because I tried to track it, and it came up saying "No record of this package"! I even called the post office, and they had no record either, they said it was untrackable because of the insurance?

It looks like Slade was having fun with those smoochy lips and that he enjoyed opening his box! Milli has the same lips-they make a big kissing noise! She loves them, and has almost worn out the noisemaker. I wasn't sure if he'd like the homemade treats or not since he's not a huge fan of biscuit treats, but they're Emma and Milli's favorite so I thought I'd see if Slade liked them. They are the "Leo's Cookies" recipe from the recipes sticky in Health/Diet, but modified of course They have cream cheese, olive oil, sweet potatoes, and whole wheat flour in them.

I hope his jacket & pj's fit-Des @ Go.Fetch and I went back and forth on the sizing to try and find the right fit for Slade since he's long (Emma's the same way!)

I can't believe you bought Sesame Street shirts-how perfect will that be with the ponytail holders? It was so hard to find "boyish" looking hair accessories I figured the fuzzy monsters on them were perfect for Slade Take some pics for us once you get him all dressed up

Let me know how the bubbles go-we do them inside sometimes, but they can get kind of messy. Emma & Milli go crazy for them-Emma snaps and Milli chases them and barks.

Thank you again to Tiggerwit and Mybabyboy max for being so generous to contribute to a replacement box for Slade and his mommy! It was so sweet of you both to help us all out, and it made this GE more special for us, and hopefully Slade & Stormy too
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!