View Single Post
Old 03-16-2008, 11:17 AM   #1
mickie
Yorkie Yakker

Sad need advice asap

please can anyone help my little joe who is a rescued baby and aged aprox 2/3 yrs old is so nasty to people especially men outside on walks
yesterday my brother came and i did what the vet had told me to give the visiter the lead and take him for a stroll but it didnt work he still went beserk and nearly bit my brother 3 times and wouldnt walk with him
later when my brother came in for lunch after restraining joe for about 15 mins he calmed enough for me to let him go and then he went for my brother i banged my shoe soles to scare joe and stop him
i am quite worried about this problem i am worried he might really bite someone and then i would have to have him put to sleep
also while we were outside and joe was on lead whilst he was going mad at my brother i tried to calm him by stroking him and touching his back and he turned and bit me twice at intervals i know the vet says its fear but i dont know what else to do
when this happened at the vets the vet took his lead and he went just like a baby please any ideas would be good and tried thanks in advance
mickie is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!