View Single Post
Old 03-15-2008, 06:45 PM   #15
Yorkie Luv of 3
Ayla now makes it 4!!!
Donating Member

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reese1 View Post
Thanks, but we are in the beginning stages, so we aren't there yet! I'm the kind of person who has to research and look at everything before making the leap!
It's encouraging when I hear that it's going great like with your family! So another vote for Oster! That's great that you got the trimmer free!
Are any of your dogs in the 15lbs range? Crosley is a Yorkie Poo and I'm wondering if that table would be big enough?
Thanks!
well,, i got the nerve up to JUST DO IT!! after watching Marcerella02 (YT member here),, who has posted great videos of her grooming of her own Yorkie,, http://www.yorkietalk.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=117723

as for the grooming table,, i got the little round (pink) one,,which you can see in the videos she has posted as well,, and our Daisy is over 9 lbs..not fat,, just big Yorkie,, and there was room left,, I 'd think your 15lb-er would work on it too,, of course you can buy just a grooming arm if you have a table to use,, and of course, ,larger more expensive grooming tables as well

Go for it!! You Can Do It!! ;-)
Yorkie Luv of 3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!