View Single Post
Old 03-15-2008, 06:29 PM   #13
Reese1
Donating YT 5000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorkie Luv of 3 View Post
[F]
Kudos to you for grooming yourself!!
we've only recently decided the same thing and its going famously!!! i checked prices and clippers around,, ended up ordering from PetEdge, i got the $30 grooming table, (Love it),, the Oster Turbo 5,,two speed,, works GREAT!!! on all our dogs and our granddog,, i also got the comb set,, which is 7 different length combs,,and i went ahead and got a case (pink) to put it all in($15) and when i ordered my clipper,, i received an Oster trimmer,,,corded cordless,, for free!! a $50 value,,, we're most pleased,, and did ok with our groomings! now scissors,, i need a GOOD pair but havent done that yet,, gotta do that one too,, lol
Best of Luck!!
[/FONT]
Thanks, but we are in the beginning stages, so we aren't there yet! I'm the kind of person who has to research and look at everything before making the leap!
It's encouraging when I hear that it's going great like with your family! So another vote for Oster! That's great that you got the trimmer free!
Are any of your dogs in the 15lbs range? Crosley is a Yorkie Poo and I'm wondering if that table would be big enough?
Thanks!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!