View Single Post
Old 03-14-2008, 02:45 PM   #2
MIZBROWN
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Girl... I totally feel your pain... Not sure how old Zoey is, but it happens. Especially when we think they are doing so well and then we start to get laxed with training. Im going through the same thing with Meka. To the point, that we are trying crate training now. I hate it, but I think its important for her to know that she needs to hold it, until she's let out to do her business. We tried giving her a certain area(s), even gave her free run of the house... cause she was doing great, then started trippen out....she'd walk all the way in the living room (her favorite spot) and poop all over the floor when she had a small room like area with plenty of space and pee pad near She just turned 1...and in the beginning (didnt have YT...lol) I thought she'd be trained by now, not starting all over But she's my baby and Im gonna do whatever it takes for her to get it right

But, I definately agree. You'll need to take the free run of the house away from her... and keep her confined to one area until she learns
MIZBROWN is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!