View Single Post
Old 03-14-2008, 01:13 PM   #1
Bizzymammabee
Luvs Lulu
Donating Member

Angry Oy I am at my wits end with training Zoey...

She really was doing well with her potty training before we had the recent rains. Now she is just going any and every where. I usually get up and walk her and then let her have her breakfast and then in a bit I walk her again. Then when I leave to work she has pee pads which she used to use..not anymore..she seems to love my area rugs. Then the girls walk her when they get home from school. When I get home a bit later I walk her immediately, feed her and keep walking.

I got home yesterday and she had peed and pooed in every part of my house...that's a lot to cover three bedrooms, hallway, livingroom, kitchen and diningroom. I am so damn mad that it's not funny. I cleaned it all up and my head didn't spin off my neck. (suprisingly)

I just picked up and threw out two of three area rugs and the third will come up when hubby can help me. I am so made because they were moderately priced rugs.

I just walked her and she peed and pooed and the minute I turned my back she went by the sofa and pooped twice. They are super duper small poos like if she is forcing herself to poop...because when she goes they are definitely regular sized tootsie roll.

I am so freaking frustrated..she should be doing better than this. Now what sucks is that I am going to have to gate her in the bathroom downstairs when I go to work. I hate the idea of that.

I have no damn idea why she has regressed so badly. Thanks for letting me vent. Any suggestions guys will be greatly appreciated.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!