View Single Post
Old 03-14-2008, 06:53 AM   #1
DONNADEE
YT 500 Club Member

Love Avatar Change To My New Baby Skip

I changed my avatar to my new baby skip,i got him on february 10th from a fellow yter joy,she was allergic to him,i just wanted to show him off,he is so funny,he is 4 pounds and he has a tail and when he turns around and looks at his back he sees his tail and chases it,around and around and around,what a little personality he has and loves to snuggle he was 11 months when i got him, his birthday is this month but im not sure,joy is supposed to let me know,if not i guess i will just make up a birthday for him,because this mommy celebrates all my babies birthday,i have no camerea to take pictures and lost my job,hope to show you guys pictures of my babies,kaycee,boy 8 pound 8 year old,abbey kaycees daughter 4 pound 4 year old,nikki boy 12 pounds 3 year old nikki came from a puppy mill in a middle of a field in alabama for a year and a half and is so gratefull and loving,his coloring is so pretty he is red and black and of course little skip 4 pounds 1 year old ?,sorry this was so long im just so proud of my children.
DONNADEE is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!