View Single Post
Old 03-13-2008, 04:17 PM   #1
SladesMommy
Donating YT 4000 Club Member

Default I got a new car!

I don't have the best of luck with cars,

When I was 18, my BIL cosigned w/ me so I could get a 1997 Red Jeep Cherokee Sport. I LOVED that car! Unfortunately when I was 20, I hydroplaned on a wet road, and it crashed sideways into a tree, and my head came inches from hitting the tree. I ended up w/ 7 staples in my head and a couple concussions where my head played pinball, bouncing off every surface of the car as I hit. THe jeep was totalled, and everyone who saw the Jeep thought I should be dead, by the look of the car. My angel was definitely with me that night. By the time the insurance had been settled and the last few months I owed on it were paid off, I was left w/ only about $800. Talk about frustrating!

So I waited a few months and bought a Ford Bronco, which ended up being one of the biggest mistakes of my life. After spending over $700 getting it fixed last February, in March on Spring Break it broke down. I had someone tow it, but I didn't have the money to get it fixed at the time. Well someone I sorta knew from online offered to go get it and he was going to fix it for the cost of parts. Well to make a long story short, I STILL don't have my Bronco and the guy is nowhere to be found.

So anyway, I've been looking for another Jeep Cherokee, b/c I loved my old one. On the way home from class last night, a red one just like my old one caught my eye. I begged mom to take me to look at it today. She did, but it was manual. I can't drive stick. BUT they had a white one that was automatic.

AND ITS MINE NOW!! Coming home tomorrow as soon as it gets insurance. My mom was nice enough to put it in her name as long as I will make payments on it.

Its a 2000 Jeep Cherokee Limited, with leather seats (those are gonna burn my butt in the summer!). I can't wait to get it home.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!