View Single Post
Old 03-13-2008, 12:13 PM   #1
Kathryn_V
Out to Spoil the World!
Donating Member

Lightbulb Clever Cat!

Anyone tried this Cat box???

http://www.clevercatbox.com/(S(z3azg...box_order.aspx

I bought one since the Girls are due home in 7 short weeks and I can already picture Pixie and China Sportin Citty Cat Cigars! They will be rumaging through the box every chance they get if they have access to it!

My daughters cat box is in her bathroom behind her bedroom door... her cat prefers to say well away from the dogs.. She has a jack and jill bathroom so Baby has access to two bedrooms that way, and she is as happy as a lark staying in only kates room and hardly ever ventures into the other room... she never trys to go out... in her former home she was a bedroom kitty and never minded the confinment. she likes Chynna, but dosent care for Pixie... She was with Dogs before too... lol we tried letting her have free roam and she just cryed at kates door!

Anyway... we put all kinds of goodies in the litter box and Pixie and Chynna couldn't get in it! LOL It was a trip to watch them try too! and with litter in it, they could never knock it over! I just wonder how the kats will take to it???
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!