View Single Post
Old 03-12-2008, 06:36 PM   #1
cliffick
Donating YT Addict

Embarassed To trust or not to trust? Need HELP!

Sorry.... this is going to be a long one! Nine years ago I was going through a divorce...had to sell my little girl,yorkie. The people that bought her gave me a contract that said in the future I could have a yorkie pup at no charge (male or female). It has no expiration date. I lost contact with them, searched but could not find them. I am remarried now...already have a year old Yorkie (Maggie May). I want to breed Maggie. I called a couple of vets as recommended on YT and they knew the people! Actually recommended them! I gave them a call , they remembered me! I was going to get a little male from them , but was talked out of it with all the leg hiking, etc. He said I could breed to any one of his 3 studs for 5 years as many times as I wanted. I was going to go with this, but changed my mind and now want a girl pup. They said no problem , however, limited reg. ONLY. Why? He says he sells ALL his puppies this way. They are not show quality only pet quality. Then proceeds to tell me his studs and females have bad knees, bad teeth, overbites, etc. Maybe he just wants to dissuade me because he has to give me one? What do you guys think? As of now, the puppy won't be 12 weeks til June, so I can think this through!
cliffick is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!