View Single Post
Old 03-12-2008, 05:10 PM   #35
fufufashions
LEADER OF MyPACK
Donating Member

The Master Cleanse isn't meant to be a weight loss...only to cleanse the system of gunk and waste that builds up in our systems. I have done it 3x in the past 10 years and didn't lose an ounce on it but i felt fabulous afterwards. If not done properly, it can be dangerous so please follow the directions if you try it. You can still exercise while on this cleanse and many will lose weight but it isn't designed for that specifically.
It has been around for a long time. You must use the proper ingredients too or it doesn't work right.
For instance, you must use fresh lemons and not the concentrate and you must use the grade B maple syrup. These 2 items are not easy to find so i have to go to a health food store to find them. I don't get the lemons to squeeze but I buy the fresh squeezed organiic 100% lemon juice only found in the health food stores. I also tried the limes but that tasted nasty to me
Just read the instructions and follow it to the letter. Coming off of the MC is also very important and must be done correctly.
It is just like anything else, it must be done correctly or it isn't worth doing at all as you are just defeating the whole purpose.
The book/information is all free online. just google Master Cleanser.
Good luck to all that are going to try it.
fufufashions is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!