View Single Post
Old 03-12-2008, 08:26 AM   #28
JCarlson2004
Mommy To 3 Poochies
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathryn_V View Post
I was wondering if anyone else drinks Doctor Millers Holy Tea???

http://www.holyteaclub.com/teainfo

Oh!!! and NO I'm not selling anything! The site that takes you to is just a "sharing info site" if you sign up/or register to buy it through the co, its though the co... NOT ME! Just FYI! And they don't sign you up for any committment.

I started Drinking it about 4 or 5 months ago. I know its been around for eons, but Its not super well known cause its not in chain stores... Anyway... I was just curious what other peoples experiances were with it....

I put weight back on before my trial and I did this cleanse and took it off and then some! But its a maintance tea too... its just something to dring always and it keeps your body clean and your organs clean. Its not harsh, you don't stop eating, you just drink it! I love it... Even my daughter drinks it, and my hubby! its 5 herbs, that all.

Anyone who 's used it, you can post or even just PM me. I totally want to know what you think, I really think this tea has saved my daughter from her bowel issues, so I'm just excited to hear everyone elses stories.
The link isn't working for me!! GRRR!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!