View Single Post
Old 03-12-2008, 07:33 AM   #1
bwillett41
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Love ~@~Petite Puppy Patterns~@~ THINK SPRING!! FREE SHIPPING!

[F]Think Spring! March is National Craft Month. I'm celebrating . with FREE SHIPPING for the month of March. Why not try your hand at sewing or teach some one with these easy to follow patterns

I'm offering 4 styles of patterns for sale.

I have been developing this new line patterns as I realized there is a demand for designer dog clothing patterns other than the same old tired patterns that have been put out by the popular pattern companies for years. This line includes frilly dresses with bonnets, sailor coats, vests, coats, dresses with cancans and all can be made into harness outfits. And, I have many more designs on the drawing board.

The patterns include: Colored covers (printed on 6x9 white envelopes), 6-8 pages of detailed pattern instructions. Especially geared to the beginner but great for the the seasoned seamstress as well. and 4 to 8 pages of pattern pieces. They are very versatile, with easy to follow, step-by-step instructions and diagrams. AND...you get personalize support, if you need any help, from a really nice person in my Tech. Support Department....me.

[/FONT]

[URL="http://www.yorkietalk.com/gallery/showgallery.php?si=&limit=&thumbs [F][SIZE="3"]This link will take you to my album and it shows some of the outfits I make with these patterns. Don't forget to look at the second page for some cute boy things.[/SIZE][/FONT]

girlseaster.jpg Available in Sizes Small, Medium. $11.00
girlssmall.jpg Available in Sizes: XX-Small, X-Small, Small and Medium. $11.00
boysvest.jpg Available in Sizes Small and Medium. $11.00
boyssailor.jpg Available in Sizes Small and X-Small. $11.00

SIZE CHART:
XX-SMALL GIRTH/CHEST (Around the chest - behind front legs: 8" - 10"

Length (From base of neck to base of tail): 7 "

X-SMALL GIRTH/CHEST (Around the chest - behind front legs: 10" - 12"

Length (From base of neck to base of tail): 8"

SMALL GIRTH/CHEST (Around the chest - behind front legs: 12" - 14"

Length (From base of neck to base of tail): 10 "

MEDIUM GIRTH/CHEST (Around the chest - behind front legs: 14" - 16"