View Single Post
Old 03-12-2008, 07:00 AM   #15
linda44
Luv my 7 Furkids
Donating Member

I too have a runner. And man is she fast.....the more you chase her and call Suki..........the faster she runs. The only way you can get her is my husband gets on the harley and drives past her so she sees him. She usually goes right to him (she likes riding)

The closest weve come to losing one was when we went camping. It was dark and we went to the hot tub. Came back and we were missing Cricket. Oh man, we were running around like crazy. Turned out our fifth wheel has a separate garage, the door was not latched and she pushed her way in and the door closed behind her. She was just sitting there with this weird look on her face like whats all the commotion about?

And Shilo, my husbands shadow....one day we heard her barking, but couldnt find her. Then the barking stopped. We were freaking out thinking she followed my husband out to the barbque and somehow slipped out of the yard, (the barking sounded like it was coming from the front of the house), my husband was white as a ghost by now. He was headed out front, and I just happened to open the closet pantry, there she was, and the funny thing is it has a frosted glass so she probably saw us pass it 500 times and not a peep. Hubby had opened it to pour a drink from the bar, and the shadow she is, he must of closed her in.

I feel so bad for those who have trully lost them. Just these scares were more than enough for us.
linda44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!