View Single Post
Old 08-13-2005, 09:38 AM   #13
Nikosmom
Yorkie Talker

Hello yorkipower, I usually don't post too much here or on forums in general (usually someone always says what I want to say before I can get a chance ). But, I saw your post on another forum (nopuppymills.com) and found it a little offensive. This is a forum about yorkies, not puppy mills.

The way that I fight puppy mills is by not buying anything from a pet store that sells puppies and to inform anyone I meet to do the same. Can I do more? Probably... But, the time that I am not at work I am spending with my pets. I know I should go to the shelter and volunteer my time but I really don't have the nerve to do it, I usually leave in tears.

I do enjoy this forum, everyone is very considerate of others opinions. On other forums people are more outspoken about their opinions but I enjoy them also. But, I really don't see the need to bad mouth people to another forum because you do not agree. Especially about this forum...everyone is so respectful and helpful.

I am not trying to cause trouble but I found it disturbing that you would call people on this forum nuts because you didn't get the reply to your thread that you were looking for.

Very Respectfully
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!