View Single Post
Old 03-11-2008, 04:39 PM   #1
pepe mint
YT 3000 Club Member

Love The wait is over....TESSA IS HOME!!!!!!!!!!!

This is one of the best days of my life!!!!! Tessa's flight was right on time and I got there shortly after they landed. Deb says Tessa did soooooooo good on the flight...she was a tad shaky when I got there but she quickly calmed down. As soon as I got my hands on her, she gave me a BUNCH of kisses!!! it was the sweetest thing in the world. She is truly adorable. I could NOT be happier!!! she is so sweet, so beautiful, and just over all PERFECT!!!

I got her home and her and Maggie have been playing non stop. Tessa is already claiming me as her own...as soon as I was sitting on the floor with her in my lap and Maggie and Daisy came near, Tessa snapped at both of them...I was laughing soooooo hard. This tiny little girl is staking her claim LOL I was so proud of maggie and Daisy both....neither one of them snapped back..they both submitted. The 3 of them have been running around the house playing non stop. Tessa had not spent much time on grass before so it was pretty funny to watch her on the grass. she high stepped and was very cautious on it. it was so funny. she finally got used to it and was chasing maggie all over the place. She also went potty outside!! I was soooooo proud of her!!!!

ok...I'm sure you are all waiting for the pics...so here you go

When I first got my hands on her:
The wait is over....TESSA IS HOME!!!!!!!!!!!-img_6679.jpg

I love this girl!!!!!!!
The wait is over....TESSA IS HOME!!!!!!!!!!!-img_6680.jpg

She has me totally wrapped LOL
The wait is over....TESSA IS HOME!!!!!!!!!!!-img_6681.jpg

This is good stuff!!!!
The wait is over....TESSA IS HOME!!!!!!!!!!!-img_6682.jpg
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!