View Single Post
Old 03-11-2008, 03:25 PM   #15
cocochloe100
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by emilyann View Post
This is what I'm currently experiencing.
I came on here looking for this same topic because my lil boy is doing the same thing. Besides the hacking and trying to get "something up" he is a regular pup, he plays, rolls all ove,r jumps around in excitement,eating, and eating.He can just be there looking at me and it seems like he is trying to hack up a fur ball, and I look in his throat when he does this but there is nothing there? What is this? I took him to the Vet his 2nd day home just for a regular check up, and I noticed that day he had a runny nose and it is still runny. The Vet said that he "might" have caught Kennel Cough, but there is no sign of infection or color in his discharge, only clear runny nose, and he sometimes sneezes a lil and it ends up on my face, cause I am always in his face..lol! I love him and have just about had it with this. My lil girl hasn't had any of these symptoms at all, and that makes me wonder what could it be? I looked up "collapsing Trachea, and of course its suppose to be in adult pups, and mine are onlyfourteen wks.They have an appointment on the twenty fifth of this month. Hopefully the Vet will have more to say.
cocochloe100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!