Thread: So sad
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2008, 12:14 PM   #11
Kathryn_V
Out to Spoil the World!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dixon View Post
I just am so sad today. No matter what I do I just don't feel like I fit in. I recently moved from one state back to my home town. All my "friends" are too busy or no way to contact them. Now I am wondering why I moved. I got my computer for Valentines and I joined several "talk" forums and it just seems like I can't make friends that way either. Sorry!
Hey girl... I didn't catch your name.... ??? Mines Kathryn... Unless yours is Dixon, I'm in the dark, lol

Kansas huh? I'm a bit far... I went to kansas once though! Dodge City! For a family Renuion! The Schoens got together! It sure was something! I was 20 years old and it was a mess! I was nervous as all get out and the puddle jumper we took from the big airport to the little one scared me half to death! The baby cried all teh way there! It was awful!

I remember getting off the plane and feeling like we had landed on MARS! I turned to my hubby and said " babe, where are all the mountians???" See I had never left CA before so I didn't know the earth was FLAT... It was at that very moment that I really understood what Christopher Colombus was up against! I felt like I could walk to the END of the earth and fall of... Like Kansas was where the sidewalk ended!

To top the first day of me Exciting trip off, we opened our suit case up only to realize that my *&^$@$*& husband had failed to pull MY things from the dryer and pack them! So it was an 80% empty suit case! See, I was bust packing up the baby, and doing laundry and packing his stuff... all I asked was that he pull my things out and put them in the suit case! Aparently I was asking TOO MUCH... he zipped up a mostly EMPTY case??? He must have eaten his brain for breakfast!

So faced with church the next morning, a 2 month old baby, less than 200 in our single income checking account, and not even a pair of under pants! The ONLY clothing store anyone could reccomend was WALLMART! (did I mention we would be staying a WEEK!

My trip to Kansas was not real fun... I had a hard time making friends too!

I may have missed your intro post... but tell me about you!!! Where were you living before why did you move, who do you live with??? DISH!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!