View Single Post
Old 03-11-2008, 04:36 AM   #13
Brookef18
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nadinesky View Post
Alright, any one had this problem???

Little Schmoo is almost 7 months old, relatively healthy and very full of #$@$ and vinegar to say the least.

Her newest trick is to empty the kitty litter box for me (yes we have a cat, it is not her litter). She waits until I turn my back and then goes over and plucks a piece of kitty pooh out, proceeds to play with it, yes play with it, throwing it up in the air, bringing it to my bed with her, and then eventually settles in to eat it. YES EAT IT!! She knows it is wrong and waits for me not to be looking, no matter how much I tell her know when she is caught in the act, she seems to be addicted to it...this rather bluntly...grosses me out to no end...anyone conquered this problem...I searched for kitty litter posts but only found ones on training her this way...PLEASE I beg of you all...give me some help with this one...I don't want a poop hound. And I love her kisses but...you get the picture...
any advice????
thanks

Our basement stairs are at the end of a pantry hall way. We have a low baby gate that the cat can jump over but the dogs can't. It works out great cause the cats food is in the hall.... and the litter pan is down in the basement. I would say find a spot for the pan you can gate off and your problem will be solved. if you can't do that then maybe put the pan up where the cat can jump and the dog can't get to it. (On top of your dryer???)
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!