View Single Post
Old 03-10-2008, 07:14 PM   #15
TeddyandTiffy
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathryn_V View Post
Just FYI... I am a fabric-a-holic, I quilt and sew up a storm since buting my bernina.... Joanns is having a crazy sal through the 8th and EVERY clearance bolt in the bak is an ADDITIONAL 50% off... so the flannel that I was buying for 3 and 2 dollars a yard was really 1.50 and 1 dollar a yard! I bought whatever was left on the bolts! I sweat.. this was PRICY stuff! I basicly robbed the store! LOL At least thats how it felt! The girls behind me in line were ROLLING their eyes when I got to the cutting counter but there was NO cutting... it was just measuting and ticket printing! HA! I cleaned off 6 bolts of flannel and countless bolts of quilting cotton. And even a whole bolt of Jackson Jaguar materal at 1 dollar a yard to make curtians and a beadspread and pillow cases for my stepsons bed... in case you havent guessed, his favorite team... lol

I got duckies with bubbles, duckies with crowns, swirls with hearts, and tons of cute flannels for the dogs! and cats! I'll just make big donut beds for PIXIE, the queen of beds! she cuttently has 6 in the living room! LOL Thank you Shana! 4 are from her! LOL

Anyway... if you havent hit the sale.. you'll flip at the flannel selection back there! with winter coming to a end, its loaded in the clearance... and some light weight flannel too!
Well U have to tell me that now don't U lol!!! I wish I would of went, I think we have one in the next biggest town next to us. I'll have to go there and find out but as usual I'm late but oh well maybe next time...I'm like U I love to sew and figure things out. Well good luck with U're beds I bet they are cute. Hugs
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!