View Single Post
Old 03-10-2008, 06:27 PM   #13
Crazy4Westies
Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jody Renfroe View Post
Thank you so much for your kindness. I agree that with a "breed" you pretty much know what you are going to get. So many people wanted me to breed Chipper because he was such a wonderful, smart little guy, but I knew that I'd never be able to produce another like him, because it was just luck that produced him. We were so blessed. I can feel the kindness in your response and it brought me to tears. The loss is still so fresh. Thank you again.

It's something we all share isn't it? It's been almost four years since I lost my Watson, and the thought of being in that vet's office can send me off even today reading your post. Being folks who love our pets, that loss softens but never goes away, they stay in our hearts when they are stumbly little ones and a bit of us goes with them when they leave.

While I have Dylan, she doesn't replace Watson's goofyness and sloppy kisses, it's just still the delight to have HER kisses now. We're all a bit better for having loved the way we do, and maybe I just hope our beloved pets are a bit better for having been loved by us.

Judy
Crazy4Westies is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!