View Single Post
Old 03-10-2008, 06:21 PM   #13
mizzwanned
Donating YT 11K Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SladesMommy View Post
I hardly ever get on facebook, but I was on the other day and looking at a bunch of people pictures- There were about 5 girls from my graduating class (of about 200 ppl) that had just had babies. For most of them, they're not married, and a couple the daddies aren't around at all. These weren't the lower class girls either, these were ones that I thought had their heads on straight. There are lots more from the classes that are younger than me that have recently had babies or are pregnant.
Yea girl same here. I was on myspace looking at my friend's updated pics and stuff and a lot of them are of their babies. Also facebook, tons of photo albums like that, with people around my age or a little older Believe me, i also know many that are middle class, wealthy and have babies. Actually i had a good friend that got prego at 16, she is now 21 like me and her son is 5 i think. We don't talk anymore but that's not the reason why. But yea her family had a lot of money and she went the complete wrong way, to the project and slept with guys, such a shame. They kicked her out but eventually took her back in and she lives with them now. I also had a friend in hs, at 15 had her son. Now she is 18 i think, engaged and just had a daughter. I look around and so many ppl are engaged really young too!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!