View Single Post
Old 03-10-2008, 10:26 AM   #7
Odie in London
YT Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninajv View Post
Thanks I am just so confused I went on there websites and was like ok this is great the is the one I'm going to get it just looked so good. I just want the best food for my baby. I do not want to feed him anything that could be harmfull in any way. I love this site I have been reading many opast and getting so much helpfull information. This si our first little puppy and we are so excited but want to do the best for our little boy. Thanks guys. Nina
Hi Nina,
When you are feeding your children you want only the best for them. Same goes for your furbaby. I know how you feel about feeding and I went to a health food store for pets and that is where I learned about the different kinds of food that is out there. The girl at the store was incredibly informative and she was able to explain to me the difference between the so called good store bought foods to the food that they sell. I got the smallest can of Wellness puppy and gave Odie 1 tsp.. he gobbled it up and was licking his little lips. HE LOVED IT!! Needless to say he has been eating the same food since.
How old is your baby?
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!