View Single Post
Old 03-10-2008, 10:25 AM   #1
celstu1
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Thumbs down Need some help with possessive babies!

Hi!
I am a single 'mom' to my 2 yorkie boys. They are 2.5 years old and Ive had them since they were 9 weeks old. They have live with me and me alone for all that time. I dated guys for lengths of time and they have been ok, but the guy Im with now, it feels like they are digressing! What little ways we've come in potty training they have digressed completely! They are always peeing and pooping in the house, on my coat/clothes. They used to eat shoes, but stopped a LONG time ago, lately they are back to that. Whenever my guy comes near me to hug me or just to help me, they jump on our legs whining and crying to be picked up. They sleep b/t us in bed. I know its a jealous/possessive thing, but this has got to stop! any ideas on how to stop this? My guy is soo good with them, but he does not understand that giving in to what they want is reinforcing this bad behavior! They love him and never act mean towards him, just possessive of me!

Any advice?!?!?!?!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!