View Single Post
Old 03-09-2008, 03:27 PM   #2
Sukoshis Gma
YT Addict

Animal Smiley 019 Hello!

Quote:
Originally Posted by a2luckygirl View Post
This is the very 1st International YT meet up!! Let's us
'locals' do our best to make it a nice one! It will be at least 3 years before it is this close again!

I am pretty broke right now, but I am planning on at least going for the day!!
Got family, that would rather do something else!There are other things in KC! Worlds of Fun- not that far from Plaza area! A water Park, I think- can't remember name!!
KC is known for it jazz, blues bands and bars, and its BBQ!!!AND THE PLAZA AREA, RIGHT WHERE IT IS AT!!!
Try a day trip if nothing else!!!
I just would really like to see the one's closest support it as much as we can!!! to try and help this MEET UP- ROCK IN ,KC!!
Where do you live? I live in a suburb of KC and am attending the meet up but not staying at the hotel. I will just drive in each day.

In fact, my daughter (Sukoshi's Mom) is the one who made all the arrangements and for her sake I hope this is a big success. I know how very hard she has worked on it and will continue to work right up to that weekend.

I look forward to meeting everyone but especially any who are in the immediate KC area. I hope to get a meet up group going for those who might be interested.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!