View Single Post
Old 03-09-2008, 02:52 PM   #4
tiffsyorkies
Yorkie Talker

Omg not gaining weight

She had a complete full check up before we left. She is perfectly health is what our vet said. She eats plenty!!! I already do the nutri-cal and in the morning and evening they get vanilla yogurt with a little karo syrup. They were on baby food and now have progressed to just the yogurt and good hard food. She has plenty of energy! She is really funny and runs back and forth on the treadmill. Of course it is not on My vet in Cali. thinks that I am worried over nothing. He said that their is nothing wrong with her. No worms, no hernias, nothing. She has a clean bill of health. I love my vet in California and he is still my vet for when we are there. Any surgeries, etc. I will find a vet here tomorrow for emergencies and check ups.

Has anyone else had a yorkie just stop growing and then start a growth spurt. Based on her parents she should have been 4 to 5 pounds and about the same on the yorkie weight chart. Now I will be lucky for 3.5 pounds unless like her friend she does a huge growth spurt. Any ideas?

I also have 2 more yorkies arriving within a month. So, I hope my overprotective obsessive compulsion mellows out
tiffsyorkies is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!