View Single Post
Old 03-09-2008, 10:51 AM   #1
deedee2000
Yorkie Talker

Default New Member needs help...Never had yorkies before!!

I am having a real problem with my 2 new yorkies...Sophie and Eli...Sophie was born December 3rd and Eli, December 5th...Sophie is getting ready to be spayed next month..did not buy them to breed even though there is no relation between them, I just thought they were awesome puppies! I got Sophie first and then realized I had to have another one...I don't know if that was a good or bad decision...lol. Sophie has been paper trained every since the day I brought her home...Then there is Eli, he wants to go on my vents in the floor...guess he likes watching his poops fall into the vents onto the ground. I watch him constantly and when he is ready to go on the vent I sit him on the pad and praise him, but he refuses to go...I swear I think the poor thing would hold it all day rather than go on the pee pad. So I started taking him outside, b/c he tries to run out everytime the door is opened, but it is freezing cold here right now and snow is on the ground, so he won't do anything...On pretty, warm days, when we have them, he loves being outside and will go potty out there...any suggestions? I would really appreciate it!
deedee2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!