View Single Post
Old 03-08-2008, 08:04 PM   #3
Breny
My Tiny Treasures
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizlea View Post
I'm really not sure what to do. I have an almost 2 year old yorkie. He is very well behaved and he has had zero health problems. We give him lots of attention and he seems to be a very happy dog. The problem is that he licks constantly. The weird part is that he doesn't lick himself or objects, he licks the air. He will at times lick us if we let him, jbut 99% of the time he just licks the air. No matter what is going on, he is licking. He will lay on his bed, lay on the couch, whatever, and just lick the air. I am boggled and don't know what to do. I was wondering if anyone could help me? Does anyone else have this problem? Or have any ideas. I would love some insight. Thanks!
I have a pug that does the same thing!!! She just licks and licks....nothing! She is 10 years old and has done this always! The funny thing is, her tounge only goes out to one side But she just licks the air. She NEVER licks us though?

I have no idea why she does this but we have to tell her to stop all the time because it gets to be too much, especially when your trying to sleep and she's licking and licking.

She licks so much she will start to foam around her lips! She has always done this.

Breny is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!