Thread: yorkie pups
View Single Post
Old 03-08-2008, 04:19 PM   #5
sweetr72
No Longer a Member

I found the ad:

Cute Tea Cup male and female Yorkie Puppies For Adoption To Good Homes, they are Akc and vet , potty/house trained , comes along with all micro-chipping documents they are cute babies with doll faces called Haily and Eddie and takes to advice and instructions .Love able dog free to goods home!! they have gotten beautiful brindle coloring, and weight 3 .1ibs and 3.2. they are neutered, has all their shots, love able, friendly, very well trained, great with children and other dogs. they needs a place to live with a large yard to run in, I can no longer keep them due to moving.they are akc and vet and will make a very good house hold pet, they are potty/house trained and will make a good companion to you.they comes with a health guarantee and in their crates and all documents they ever had. so if you are interested in adopting them contact me as soon as possible for more and delivery on the babies called Haily and Eddie.

Here are the red flags..

1. Poor english (probably out of the country..Nigerian scammer)
2. AKC reg. and they are from Canada..probably they have this posted all over the place and have put that in the ad because they see that is what people are looking for..but if they are from toronto they would most likely be CKC reg.
3. Brindle colouring?? Yorkies are black and tan..not brindle..they probably scam with other breeds too
4. Selling due to moving (they will probably tell you they have already left the country to do missionary work and will ship the puppies to you..they WONT!!
5. They say they will "deliver" please dont fall for this..they will deliver nothing but heartache after you mail them money..and you wait at the airport for dogs that never existed in the first place.

I emailed this person too...I can almost guarentee she/he will tell me the things I have just told you..Ill post their reply as soon as I get it..

Dawn

Last edited by sweetr72; 03-08-2008 at 04:20 PM.
sweetr72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!