View Single Post
Old 03-08-2008, 08:40 AM   #14
Kathryn_V
Out to Spoil the World!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by chloeandj View Post
Are you saying that you took weight off drinking this tea? How much did you lose and how long did it take. Did you still eat normally?
I still eat chocolate... I shouldnt... but I do... lol Yes I have and continue to... The best part was that I havent really changed anything! It does curb your appitite though... I am not hungry in the afternoon, and I don't snack in the evening anymore..

OK... gross I know... but this was the total "it" for me... One of their big things is that your food should move through you in like 15 hours... mouth to flushing the potty! lol Well for most of us its like DAYS! and that means rotting food inside us. So... I was thinking about that and when I "went" a couple of days after reading a friends page... I went "potty" and noticed... corn... That stuff NEVER digests! lol Well I went on with my day and started thinking... when was the last time I actually ate corn?? Hmmmmm It had been DAYS! (TMI I know...)

So I was like... bring on the tea! And its not a dieters tea, its not a laxitive tea, its a cleanseing tea... It will get your body on a healthy elimination process and its something you'll drink forever! Safe and awesome! I have my 12 year old drinking it and its calmed her irritable bowels! no more cronic loose bowels and sour stomach. Thank god!

It cleans the inside of your digestive track, and the herbs clean out your liver and kidneys, and reverse damage in your lungs....

Read the site, its really awesome... Sounds like snake oil, but really has done wonders for me. I love it!

Edited to add:

Oh and YES! I did and still am taking weight off! lol i'm loving that part! So is hubby! He is super stoked, he works too many hours to worry about his weight! I send him with a midget water bottle (the 8 oz size) filled with tea, to work and he makes sure to drink it, so he never misses out... he wouldn't dare, he's hooked!

Last edited by Kathryn_V; 03-08-2008 at 08:44 AM.
Kathryn_V is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!