View Single Post
Old 08-12-2005, 10:17 AM   #15
Babbie
Got Mojo?
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esme's Mommy
I'm in South Fl, so I got to watch it on the news last night. The dog looked to be maybe 6lbs at the MOST. She was still small. It was funny because my mom called me after she watched it on the news and she said maybe Esme is a porky yorkie too! LOL! Esme weighs 7lbs!
"And when it became clear Diamond was going to weigh over three pounds, Deatra called the breeder."

She didin;t want a dog over 3lbs? This is Crazy (with capital C) I didn;t see it yesterday only read today. I personally think she should have researched into the breed and so called "teacups" before going on tv and look dumb (yes, since there is no such a thing) I feel sorry that she didn't buy her yorkie from a serious breeder that would have explained that to begin with...i just hope lil diamond is healthy and loved anyways.

As per her being disapointed, i think she means with the breeder and not with the dog itself. Mojo was not suposed to be over 6lbs since no other dog and any generation was the big...but i was in no moment dissapointed with him, thank god the breeder is very honest and from the begining she told me he would be bigger, we just didn;t expect so big (which is still very small to me)

And who knows...maybe Diamonds moma will join YT sometime in the future

Babbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!