View Single Post
Old 03-07-2008, 10:01 AM   #1
Kathryn_V
Out to Spoil the World!
Donating Member

Default Any of you drink Holy Tea?

I was wondering if anyone else drinks Doctor Millers Holy Tea???

http://www.holyteaclub.com/teainfo

Oh!!! and NO I'm not selling anything! The site that takes you to is just a "sharing info site" if you sign up/or register to buy it through the co, its though the co... NOT ME! Just FYI! And they don't sign you up for any committment.

I started Drinking it about 4 or 5 months ago. I know its been around for eons, but Its not super well known cause its not in chain stores... Anyway... I was just curious what other peoples experiances were with it....

I put weight back on before my trial and I did this cleanse and took it off and then some! But its a maintance tea too... its just something to dring always and it keeps your body clean and your organs clean. Its not harsh, you don't stop eating, you just drink it! I love it... Even my daughter drinks it, and my hubby! its 5 herbs, that all.

Anyone who 's used it, you can post or even just PM me. I totally want to know what you think, I really think this tea has saved my daughter from her bowel issues, so I'm just excited to hear everyone elses stories.

Last edited by Kathryn_V; 03-07-2008 at 10:04 AM.
Kathryn_V is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!