View Single Post
Old 03-07-2008, 04:14 AM   #1
yellowmellie
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Default Cat spay questions HELP!!

Just picked Cleo up from the vet a few hours ago from her spay surgery.

First off, they gave me the satellite dish with gauze tied around it to put around her head but she has such a little pin head her head slids right off. I then tried the onsie like some people on here have suggested before but she got out of that too! (Little escape artist).

And she is starting to lick her wounds a bit. Any suggestions. I guess I will go out and buy her a collar tomorrow for the satellite dish. (She does not ever go outside so I have never bought on for her)

Also, her eyes are very glazed over and she is squinting a lot. Especially the right eye. This is normal right? Right?!

Is it okay to have her jump to high surfaces? The vet didnt really say and its hard to keep her from doing it? Will it hurt the incision?

And its really tough with two animals to keep them from not playing together. I have kept the cat in the bedroom but felt so bad containing her when she already doesnt feel good so I brought her out and am just watching Kaba like a hawk so she doesnt play with her. I think once Cleo starts feeling better, its going to be very challenging.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!