View Single Post
Old 03-06-2008, 04:16 PM   #1
yellowmellie
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Angry I am SO UPSET!!!!

I dropped off my cat, Cleo, to get spayed today at the vet and it was a mad house at the vet. There were actually 3 other yorkies and one morkie there.

One lady had two very very very small yorkies. I think she said 8 months and 1 year. The 1 year old couldn't have weighed more than a pound and half OR so and the 8 month old I doubt weighed a pound. Both were wearing normal collars with the leash! I was shocked!! I know I should have said something to her about the poor dogs tracheas' collapsing but I didn't.. I did wish I had a YT card to give her. I need to print some of those out. She looked like she could really use some advice on how to care for such tiny animals. Anyway, the dogs are tugging away at the collar trying to get to the other dogs while she is telling a story about how the 8 month old already has had a pin in her leg (I think from a broken leg of some sort). Its no wonder!! The dog is freakin tiny!!! It was making me sick to my stomach listening to her talk.

For some, I really think its all about showing how small they can go...seriously, its not healthy at all!!

Sorry, had to vent!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!