View Single Post
Old 03-06-2008, 01:24 PM   #1
Bethylove
Inactive Account

Default First things first!

Hi everyone! My name is Bethany and I am getting my first little yorkie puppy (who I'm naming Dolce) on Tuesday! I'm so excited! He will be flying in from Missouri to Jersey where I live. My brother has had a Boston Terrier puppy who is now almost 2 yrs old and living with us, but I never experienced bringing one home for the first time before. I was just wondering if anybody had any suggestions on what to do first. Also, the puppy was started on litter training at the breeder. I do not want to litter train my puppy, I was debating on crate training him, or just doing it the old fashioned way with no crate, no puppy pads, no litter boxes. Does anybody have any suggestions on how to switch him over without completely screwing him up? Thanks for reading

P.S. - Here are some pics of the little guy that the breeder has sent. Enjoy! I know I do haha!
Attached Thumbnails
First things first!-susiesmale3weeks.jpg   First things first!-001375_gk3_susie-howies-litter.jpg   First things first!-susiemale-2.jpg   First things first!-dolce-7-weeks.jpg  
Bethylove is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!