View Single Post
Old 03-06-2008, 06:51 AM   #17
Kbsqueff
YT 1000 Club Member

Cup

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chellbe46 View Post
can you tell what my baby is,
Whenn i got him from a beeder near my home he told me Valentino was a teacup(small) yorkie and a docked tail. Since then i have found out loads of stuff about the breeder. tino is now fully grown and has got a bit longer in the body but still small i think.
I got alot for horrible people on this site saying that there is not such thing as a teacup, but that is what i was yold when i got my baby boy.
how can you tell what he is?
hes 8 months and 3lb and nutty as hell .

First off, Tino is very very CUTE!!!

Second... I hope you are not calling me horrible Because if you are willing to be a friend of mine (and I wish we will be friends ) you will know I really am not horrible at all...

I say that there's not such thing as a teacup pup because it's TRUE... Teacup is just a word, as others already told you...

I know when you (generally speaking) go and buy a puppy and totally fall in love w/ him/her, you tend to believe in everything the breeder say, and it's hard when others say you were lied to...

And all I can say is that Tino is a standard size yorkie

Maggie Lou is almost 2 yrs old and 4lbs and Hannah is 1 yr old and 2lbs... And they are NOT teacups, they are standard size too...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg P7180115.JPG (87.3 KB, 26 views)
Kbsqueff is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!