View Single Post
Old 03-05-2008, 08:37 PM   #1
KimluvsLexie
YT Addict

Talking Tucker just rocked my world!

Some of you might remember how hard a time we were having getting Tucker potty trained because he always goes in his crate because his first owner left him in there all the time . It was starting to seem like an impossible task to get him to go on the potty pads. DH and I were sitting in our living room with Lexie and Tucker when he started to sniff around one of the potty pads. He circled and deposited a nice, tiny poo delicately on the pad . DH and I went crazy, praising him and giving him a treat. I even called my parents to tell them about his success. Not 30 minutes later I turn around and he is peeing on the other pee pad in the room . Another parade of praise and a treat! I can't believe he has never gone successfully on the pad and tonight he did it twice! I'm so proud I could cry. I know all of you who've had terrible potty issues understand my joy. Just wanted to share some hope for those who are about to give up. Some day when you least expect it, it will happen! Good luck to everybody!
KimluvsLexie is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!