View Single Post
Old 03-05-2008, 08:19 PM   #2
elle57
YT Addict

hi, i have emailed you about your 2 yorkies. i am interested in them. i have sammy , he is 2.5 years old and i am looking for a playmate for him
please contact me
thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by browniesmom622 View Post
These two lovelies are treasures in our home ever since they placed their little paws in our house. Sadly, since we are leaving the country for a long time and we need to find a really good home for them. They both are spayed and neutered, crate trained, house trained, and walk off the leash on your command (not outside yet though) and are up to date with all the vaccinations A little more about our babies:
Leao(M Yorkie d.o.b: 12/11/06):This independent little charmer loves food! He loves to be scratched behind his ear and likes to be given a good massage. He is very intelligent and became the salutatorian in his training class! He also loves to cuddle and protect his sister Vanilla. He loves to tease her with a toy and makes her chase behind him! He likes to be called by his nickname “Bullu”.
Special, hilarious thing about him-only one ear sticks up while he is listening to us!
Vanilla(F Maltese d.o.b: 01/23/07): This beauty queen, is really a queen! She sometimes bosses her brother Leao and other big dogs around when she wants things done. Even more than treats, she likes to be pet and cuddled and given love. She likes her bed to be soft and sleeps with a stuffed animal under her chin. She loves car rides and loves to shower you with kisses! She is always there when you are down and need some comfort.

Both love to play together all day long. Some of the games they play are hide-and-seek, tug of war, and tag. They are very independent however need to be given attention couple of times in a day. They like to watch TV with us and sometimes, when we allow them, sleep with us on the bed.

Some of the requirements for a good candidate are:
Must be able to provide vet references for previous pets. Owning of previous pets is a MUST.
Must allow us to come to your residence to make sure the settings are good for the dogs.
Must allow us to do a background check relating to ownership of pets.
Must be flexible with your schedule to take care of the puppies.
A family with children is preferable.
A big fenced back yard is preferable.
Living in or near Middlesex county in NJ is preferable.
Since they are leaving our family, they need them to stay together and can only be given away together. They each have an adoption fee since they come with a lot of things (crates, toys, food, blankets, clothes, etc.), have been spayed and neutered,have been to training class and have been given all their shots. A small background check will be taken to make sure they go to a home with just as much as love or even more than we give them here. The next lucky owner will be given all their records, papers and their pedigree. It is really heart breaking for us to let them go since they are an awesome part in our lives and have a big place in our hearts. Please call Manthan & Giyu @ 908-403-6023, 908-377-1021, or 732-404-0256,for immediate response if and only if you are truly interested and want to make an appointment to meet them.

http://cnj.craigslist.org/pet/587966736.html
elle57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!