View Single Post
Old 03-05-2008, 04:25 PM   #1
Buddy-licious
Donating YT Addict

Default I have some really GREAT news!!!

I have been getting so much love and support from so many YT'ers about all the problems I have been having between my Buddy (16 months old) and my new furbaby Lucy (10 months old). For those of you that do not know....Buddy has been in a deep depression since we brought Lucy home. Buddy has not been eating, hiding behind sofa, not playing, crying alot, etc....just not his happy self. We tried so many things to help Buddy adjust and nothing was working.
Zanders' Mom (yt) stuck by me night and day. PM'ing me, emailing me, calling me, etc...she was so helpful in so many ways. We finally realized that rehoming Lucy was something that probably needed to be done because Buddy was so unhappy and Lucy was not happy because Buddy would not play with her or snuggle with her which she soooo desperately wanted to do. Zanders' Mom was like an angel....she immediately started working with fufufashions (yt'er) to find Lucy a wonderful home. At first, fufufashions offered to take Lucy until we found Lucy a new wonderful home. I could not believe that someone would be so kind to do this for Lucy!!! I was amazed!!! We immediately started working on getting a flight for Lucy to fly to TX to stay with fufufashions. We were all praying so hard that all this would work out. (me, Zanders' mom and fufufasions) Then yesterday morning all our prayers were answered!!!! Fufufasions had a dear friend that she knew Lucy would be perfect with!!!! She is a WONDERFUL WONDERFUL person who is also a YT'er!!! She and I have talked & talked on the phone for the past couple of days!! I knew immediately that Lucy was going to be soooooo happy with her new Mommy and her new sisters!!!
Today has been a very emotional day....I put Lucy on a plane today to her new Mommy!!! We have all been a mess waiting for her to make it to her new Mommy's arms!!! The great news is she is finally there!!!!!! I was so relieved to get the call that she had arrive safe and sound!!! Her new Mommy says she is darling and soooo happy to have her in her arms!!!
I am not going to say who her new Mommy is .....her new Mommy I am sure would love to introduce her as her new furbaby!!! Miss Lucy is very blessed to have her wonderful new Mommy!!!
None of this would of been possible without Zanders' mom (Annie) and fufufashions (Linda)...both of them have been ANGELS!!! They both went completely out of their way to make all this happen!!!
Thanks to everyone who called, pm'ed, emailed, posted on my threads, etc. ...all of your support meant so much. I am very sad and miss Lucy so much but I know this was the best for her!!! Knowing that she is with such a great new Mommy makes things so much easier!!! Look for Lucy's new Mommy to make her announcement soon!!!

Last edited by Buddy-licious; 03-05-2008 at 04:29 PM.
Buddy-licious is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!