Thread: Is this okay?
View Single Post
Old 03-05-2008, 06:21 AM   #7
BamaFan121s
Donating YT 10K Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladyhawk View Post
I don't want to sound harsh but it sounds like you have alot more homework to do before you consider becoming a breeder. I would suggest that you skip this heat and do some more studying so that you will be better prepared for this endeavor. Breeding these angels is very serious business, you could be adding to the overpopulation problem, putting your gals life in danger and could even be adding to the downfall of this breed. Make sure that your dogs are excellent examples of the breed, that they and their ancesters are free from genetic issues, and that you know all that you need to know to ensure that your gal and her pups have a safe and healthy whelping.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugar's Mom View Post
Arent't you the lady that was keeping the dogs outside? Sorry if I am mistaken but based on those threads I feel you really need to do a lot of research before you jump right in and start breeding. There is a whole lot more to it than just letting them be together. Again, I apoligize if I am wrong.

You two ladies said what ALOT of others are thinking! I couldn't agree more! I hope all is not falling on deaf ears, but I'm afraid that might be the case. (This is one of those situation where I am really having to sit on my hands here. )

Last edited by BamaFan121s; 03-05-2008 at 06:24 AM.
BamaFan121s is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!