View Single Post
Old 03-05-2008, 04:09 AM   #5
luckylady
Living My Yorkie Dream
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvmyYorkies2 View Post
Oh, you're very welcome Rose...you were my first "YT friend" and you've been an awesome buddy! I appreciate all the PM's you send...especially the ones to just say hello and check on me, the girls (oh and my skinkids) too!

I hope it fits okay...I must say, she looks m-a-r-v-e-l-o-u-s in it too! ..and she does look a little ticked in the last pictures..lol...those are the pictures we love to see, didn't she know that??

I think Lucky is the cutest, shortest little thing and Toby, my he's gorgeous!! You're gonna have some beautiful babies!!!
Thanks Yolanda for the compliments on the boys....I must say I think I am finally starting to see/feel some results with Luckys' weight. Bad mommy me didn't realize that I had been over feeding him....even with the weight maintenance food. But I've been feeding him the recommended serving for a little over 2 weeks now and I believe I can feel a slight difference. He's still a pretty solid built little guy, but slightly lighter (I think).
And yes, Toby will be having some gorgeous babies some day. We are definitely beginning our search for another smaller beautiful female for his future partner....I am so anxious for that day to come.
luckylady is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!