View Single Post
Old 03-04-2008, 07:54 PM   #1
BellieBoo
YT 500 Club Member

Angry a little ranting...

Today a friend and i went to check out a couple of doggie boutiques and dog friendly places to have meetups at for our group... everything was going well til we went to this one boutique (owned by a yorkie owner and yorkie meetup org.) and they have grooming there, a few clothes, and they had 2 yorkies and a shih tzu... in these cube things with plastic in the front... they had only a food bowl (it looked like either sci-di small bite or royal canin, not sure...) NO WATER and a puppy pad... the pups were laying on their puppy pads, in these tiny cubes... no toys, no beds/ cushions, no WATER!!!!!!
i asked the attendant where they get their puppies from, and he said "private breeders, the owners travel all over the state to get the pups" sounded suspicious to me, but i don't want to make assumptions... another thing i saw that they had were these TINY t-shirts, that i don't think would barely fit a puppy, my friend has a 2lb chi that she takes care of very well...and her chi wouldnt fit in that shirt!!! (she also has a 5 lb chi, her 2lb was sick as a puppy and it stunted her growth)

i was so upset when we walked out of there... the owner/org. was offering discounts at the meets that were to be held at this establishment, but they couldn't pay me enough to go back in there
Nicole and Belleproud member ofink,crazy,smack-dab-in-the-middle clubs&Secretary of SRC BellieBuddy YT Record Breaker4/13/08 9:30 EST
BellieBoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!