View Single Post
Old 03-04-2008, 07:43 PM   #17
yorkieslovers
Yorkie Yakker

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olivier View Post
All my puppies are spayed or neutered before leaving my home . Few years ago , I made the mistake of letting go a little girl on a must spay contract , the woman had the little one bred and everything went very bad . She called me at the last minute , I went to her home , Lana died in my arms .
Few days later , this woman called me to know if I could give her another female to replace Lana , I told her that I will never let her have another pup .
I'm sorry to hear that. You did the rigth thing! the woman that I canceled the deposit, she told me from the beggining that she wanted to breed her in the future,(she never had a dog before ) but the worst part was that she discriminate the puppy that had the hernia rigth away because of that and already gave me the money for the deposit.Weird thing is that she asked me to give her a picture of my family with all my yorkies .

She called me again today to aske me for some puppy in the future and most likely I will say no. She says now, she didn't wanted for breed, just have the option open
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!