View Single Post
Old 03-04-2008, 07:40 PM   #1
luckylady
Living My Yorkie Dream
Donating Member

Present Thank you Yolanda (LuvmyYorkies2) & a few pictures

I'd just thought I'd let everyone know just how nice YT friends are (if you don't know already).
Yolanda and I became friends here on YT last October when both of our females were pregnant about the same time and whelped within a week of each other. We pretty much went through their pregnancies together here on YT. A while back Yolanda posted a pic of her baby Duchess and I noticed and commented on the cute harness she was wearing. Just from that, Yolanda took it upon herself to send a harness just like it as a gift for my Lexie. I want to publicly say "Thank you Yolanda!" I love it and Lexie looks so pretty in it.......love the lace on it.
Here are a few pictures of her in it........I added the last one just because I thought it was funny....she looks so MAD Not sure what her problem was, though I think she was tired of me messing with her from giving her a bath, grooming, and then the pictures. I think she was trying to tell me she's had enough for awhile!
Attached Thumbnails
Thank you Yolanda (LuvmyYorkies2) & a few pictures-3-1-08-lexie-her-new-harness.jpg   Thank you Yolanda (LuvmyYorkies2) & a few pictures-3-1-08-lexie-looking-sweet-harness.jpg   Thank you Yolanda (LuvmyYorkies2) & a few pictures-3-1-08-lexie-looks-mad.jpg  
luckylady is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!