View Single Post
Old 03-04-2008, 09:52 AM   #12
marcerella02
Loved by Layla
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by memphismomma View Post
I only have one small crate so im going to buy one today .. my husband who thinks the dogs are his personal heaters is not happy about the idea of crating but i told him too bad we have do to do what we have to do Also where do i find enyzme spray i have the carpet cleaner and the forgive my pet wash that goes in it and my dh has a blacklight so im all set there thank goodnes but ive never heard of that kind of spray .. But thank you so much looks like im in for a night of whining or a few thanks all i appercaite the ideas if you have anymore Let me know thank you soo sooo much
so glad to hear you are going to crate! make sure they go out before you put them in and then they will cry and cry... which is fine... they'll stop but keep an ear out during the night for them... when they cry let them out to pee/poop and them put them back in. You might be lucky and they wont' wake you to go and will just be able to hold it but praise them for lettign you know if they do wake up in the middle of the night! good luck they WILL learn to love their crates!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!