View Single Post
Old 03-04-2008, 09:23 AM   #15
mrlmonroe
YT Addict

Jeanie is a joy! She is so friendly to everyone and everything. She just wants to meet and greet everyone on our walk - big small, she loves them all.

She is very playful. She plays fetch morning, noon and night. First thing in the morning she has squirrel in her mouth, at the end of the night she still has squirrel in her mouth. Loves to play with the cat. Loves to be the boss of the cat too - thinks she owns the cat I think. Doesn't really bark much at all, except at night when she "thinks" she hears something, and I think she is protecting us. Only likes to cuddle first thing in the morning, and last thing at night. And in the car (I love car time, it's our best cuddle time when hubby is driving us somewhere, she will cuddle and sleep in my lap). She's a great "take everywhere" dog, as she is quiet as a mouse in her carry case........no one ever knows we have her.

She is a brat when it comes to discipline. Will run away when I call her, hide behind corners when I need to get her to brush her, fights brushing all the way - her hair and her teeth - but will let me do it. Keeps her bows in at least............usually looks tidy. Although I will brush her face, and put her bow in, and she will promptly run it along the carpet and mess it all up, ending up looking like I didn't do anything. She is very discreet about going potty, and doesn't like to do it on her walks, or if anyone is watching her. She dresses up like a little princess, and looks so pretty when she is in her pretty outfits.

My baby is the love of my life......and I can't imagine loving any animal or human being for that matter more. I love her character and just get such a kick out of her. She makes me laugh, cry and worry (I worry so much about her, never want to lose her). I watch her on the pet cam during the day as she inquisitively looks out the window, waiting for something to happen. She's a beautiful spirit.

Loving reading about all of your babies - keep em coming..........
mrlmonroe is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!