View Single Post
Old 08-11-2005, 04:17 PM   #7
whispersmom2
Inactive Account

Biewers have not at any point registered with the AKC...either parents of the off-spring. So, as Pat says, they are not gonna start anytime soon.
On the other hand, I have Remi registered with AKC as a Blak and Tan for colors and Parti for marking. SO HE IS FULLY REGISTERED WITH AKC and any of his off-spring who also is AKC fully reg can be registered with AKC. That is as it stands now. I sent Remi's application with a quick letter explaining what I was doing and sent 4 really clear pics of him. I started calling AKC after about 3-4 weeks to find out the status of my application. Toward the end of 6 weeks, I received his registration papers from AKC. I then had my friend who does beautiul, informative pedigrees do his pedigree with his pic on the actual certifcate..I know these things to be facts as they relate to me and my boy.
I will not even consider trying to reg Biewers as their ancestors are reg in Germany and my understanding is that there is no German registry comparable to AKC. I am told that ConKC will register them as the German name if you go thru the same process that everyone who tries to reg with ConKC. I will not try that either. My babies that are AKC parti X Biewer will not be registered as it stands now. I realized recently that my babies are F1 hybrids. I have seen that name used when some of the BCOA, or whatever it is called, have advertised pups for sale in some ads on line.
My puppies are marked very much like their Biewer mom. Their sire is also marked exactly like Biewers BUT his tail is docked as he is USA born..He will be bred with a female that carries the piebald gene and see what happens.
whispersmom2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!