View Single Post
Old 03-04-2008, 09:22 AM   #5
Tammyh
YT Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueeyes_jd View Post
any chance you can crate train while having her out all the time lol I wish!!! my baby is really good all night... she wakes me up if she needs to... but since I have had her it has only been since she was sick last night... other then that she sleeps until like 6:00 or 7:00 in the morning... but she is my baby... I want to hold her and play with her ALL the time... I just wish the potty training would be easier... now she dose whine when she has to go potty but thats only if shes being held... I would like to get to the point of letting her down and if she has to go to go to the door and ring her bells... I think I better try the crate...
I know, it's hard to put them back in the crate but it really is important. I eased up on Bella after a couple weeks because she was doing so well and I wasn't putting her in the crate as often and she started to go backwards and as soon as I got her back on the routine she turned right around. For some reason these little ones seem to take a little longer to potty train but don't let anyone tell you it can't be done. Our Lab only took a couple of weeks to a month of crate training to figure it out and we got her at 12 weeks but Bella took about 2 months to be completely potty trained (we got her at 12 weeks also). It's so worth the effort because she hardly had any accidents during the potty training time which made it so much easier to deal with Good luck!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!