View Single Post
Old 03-04-2008, 09:02 AM   #14
BLEU BOY BARBER
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Bleu~

Oh my he is very outgoing, loving, energetic, playful, concerned, protective, alert, patient,trained,

PERSONALITY PLUS!

When I say he is outgoing~ He loves meeting up with other yorkies. He loves wearing his clothes. He loves going places and he loves to be petted and held by anyone that will pet and hold him... I am checking into therapy classes for him so he can legally go to the nursing homes hospitals and md offfices all the time.

When I say loving~ He is so enduring and to perfection with his affection he so willingly shares with us... HE TAKES HIS PAW AND PUTS IT ON OUR FACE WHILE HE KISSES AWAY....I wanted a kisser. I got one.. He is a good kisser. He loves to share Ice cubes with me and daddy . He loves it on his back. He is very comfortable on his back. He loves for you to rub his belly and he will paw at your hand and rub his face up against your body if he is laying beside to to tell you to rub him.. It is precious.... He loves to nuzzle up underneath the chin too or on your shoulder in the car.

When I say energetic~ Oh my that is a understatement. Nothing has ever slowed him down not even major surgery other than the week of his surgery I thought we were going to lose him

When I say playful~ Oh my he loves to play.. He loves running up my chest and clinging for dear life. He loves his nasty human sock and his chamo bone.. He loves to play chase and hide and seek.. He loves the hand game he will dig and dig for my hand under the covers I love watching him dig

When I say concerned~ He does not like when hubby is massaging my back he thinks he is hurting me He also will come and get me and if I do not follow him right away he tilts his head and looks at me like come on mommy.

When I say protective~ I say WHO IS IT OR WHAT IS IT and he is in my lap barking LOUD and FEROCIOUS HA! Nobody is getting his mommy!

When I say alert~ I can be up at 3:00 am in the morning and he is wide awake no matter how quiet I am When hubby comes home from work and he hears the garage start to open he is up and head tilted and tail wagging ready to meet da~da~

When I say patient~ He is so patient when feeding him and he never snatches he is very easy and does not like food to be on him he is very clean about himself. He also is patient in our training. He does so well. You can tell when he knows he messed up cause he quickly does what he is suppose to do.. I UNDERSTAND HIS LANGUAGE!

When I say trained~ Sit shake high5 rollover 10 jump left right put toys up
come stay drop it speak talk to mama sock ect... we are working on more...but the best of all is Bleu boy prays.. He gets on the side of his bed head down and when he hears amen he pops his head up.. that is my most favoriteIt is also an original I learned from my mom I have never heard of anyone elses dog doing it but I have seen pictures..

Last edited by BLEU BOY BARBER; 03-04-2008 at 09:06 AM.
BLEU BOY BARBER is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!