View Single Post
Old 03-04-2008, 07:34 AM   #5
Meggie
YT 500 Club Member

My three are all completely different.

My old lady, 13 now, is very sensible & quiet. All my dogs, including some I have of another, much bigger, breed are in awe of her. She keeps them all in line & will stand no nonsence, all it needs is a quick growl from her when she thinks they're being a pest......wish they took as much notice of me!
She's very intelligent, has always picked things up really quick, you only have to show her something once. She's very affectionate & used to follow me everywhere, only she gets tired now so sleeps on the sofa a lot.
When she was young she was more of a minx & was not above starting a fight or two with some of my bigger dogs.

Next is Button. he's a real character. He came to me at six months, from a top breeder & Crufts judge, who'd been keeping him to show till he grew just a little too big. He hadn't been neglected as such but he hadn't had many cuddles or one to one attention & he's a little dog who needs lots of affection, so now he CRAVES love. He never leaves me. If I leave the house to go out he accepts it fine but if I'm in another room or out in the garden he cries.He's the sweetest natured dog you could meet, I've never heard him so much as growl. But he isn't a wimp, he's bags of energy, a whirling dervish, he plays wild mad running games with my bigger breed dogs & wears them out
He's also a Yorkie x Magpie x Womble......he collects everything....mobile phones, keys, memory sticks, socks, spoons, pens.....whenever we can't find something it's usually in his bed or stuffed behind a cushion somewhere.

Youngest is Ellie, 4lbs of pure sweetness. She is SO gentle & loving. If there's any bother or rough play going on she keeps well out of the way. She's a real knee dog. She'd rather play with a toy than join in with the others, but she's a demon watch dog & barks before any of the others if there's something she thinks we should know about. the only blight on her life is the hoover, which she hates with a passion.
Meggie is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!